Re: NBA Live 19 Trophies not popping/ glitched/unobtainable

by 82Rules

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@RichterLocke wrote:

I can't get World Domination to pop, and I just finished up all requirements within the hour. Extremely frustrated.

Sorry to hear this, man.

Another friend told me that 'Superhero' glitched on him yesterday. He got the trophy for 1 progression path, but maxed out 3 and nothing.

I hope you guys can come up with a fix. A lot of new people bought the game for the holidays. I know not all are concerned with trophies,

but what about the community that is? Help us out, guys. It is a great feat to Platinum Live (Last year, 2 trophies away for '19) games.

Message 11 of 25 (1,212 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m dealing with the same thing. “World Domination” won’t pop up and It’s the last one I need for the Platinum. How long does it normally take EA to fix this stuff? They did it last year right?

Message 12 of 25 (1,097 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I didn't have any problems with last years trophies. I do know that the Legend trophies were glitching early this season, and were fixed. I think one of the patches glitched 'World Domination.' 

I don't know what is taking so long to fix this one. This will be the Platinum breaker for many. I have at least 2 PSN friends that can't unlock this atm. I was lucky to get 

this on release day but after winning a Live Run game.

Message 13 of 25 (1,085 Views)

★ Apprentice
I see, yeah, that’s the one I’m waiting on. I got it on release day but didn’t really start playing until recently. It’s definitely stressing me out for the Platinum. If we keep talking about it and raise the concern, then they’ve got to see it at some point right?
Message 14 of 25 (1,069 Views)

★★★ Novice
Good day! I can't get the trophy on the world domination tour. Passed all the games in all cities, completed all the tasks, but the trophy never fell. Has anyone received it? Or this glitch needs to be corrected by developers? My Air2315 login on ps4
Message 15 of 25 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Come on, EA. You have to do something. It's FEBRUARY now, and no fix.

The sad reality about the mods/EA is that they only see our posts if there was flaming or profanity.

I'm not afraid to keep it real.

If i was to put an obscenity laced post, they'd see it and respond by threatening a ban.

For none of them to offer even a sentence about these glitched trophies/cheevos is just a damn disgrace.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. 

I know many don't care about trophies, but if you are going to put them 'in the game,' they should pop

where they are supposed to. Not like the 'CLUTCH' trophy, where thankfully someone found out that

if you go into 'The League' it pops! I had 'World Domination' pop on release day after a 'Live Run' game.

If you guys are going to show ZERO concern, then don't add trophies to LIVE '20, because your 

programmers obviously don't know what they are doing.

Say SOMETHING, like 'we're working on it.' 

To say NOTHING is an incredible insult to our intelligence.

Basketball is no where near being my favorite sport. In fact, it's 4th out of the 4 majors, but i LOVE

this game. I support and fight for it on forums to no end. I even wrote trophy guides for this year

and last on playstationtropies.org.  There are 3 current glitched trophies, but updates only come for new kicks and jerseys.

Sad.

Then of course, there STILL hasn't been a double XP weekend for Live Run, but they add more courts to 3V3. That's another story,

but i'm just sayin.'

Message 16 of 25 (1,045 Views)

★ Apprentice

I feel that if we keep talking about it and increasing the point thing, they have to say something at some point. Looking at the topics, this is easily the most talked about thread and yet they keep responding to the smaller ones... so we all know they’re seeing this. Just keep talking about it and getting more people to talk about it and we’ll be good, they’ll have to do something at some point 

Message 17 of 25 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey I’ve been thinking... do you think they feel this “thread” is solved because they fixed the earlier trophies? What if we tried creating another thread and specifically focusing on “World Domination”? I feel like if you did that and said everything you just said, there’s No way they don’t see it @82Rules 

Message 18 of 25 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Good idea. I will try that later

Message 19 of 25 (1,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sounds good to me, here’s to getting their attention and getting that Platinum.  Know what else we could do?  They seem to go on reddit a lot... why not try there too? @82Rules 

Message 20 of 25 (1,003 Views)