Re: NBA Live 19 Trophies not popping/ glitched/unobtainable

by reckscollie

Original Post

NBA Live 19 Trophies not popping/ glitched/unobtainable

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Good day. I hope I'm in the right place.I believe that some trophies in NBA Live 19 are unobtainable. First is 'Take Em Down'. This trophy is supposed to pop in Live Event, but since it's glitched other trophy 'World Domination' pops intstead. The trophy that pops is for the World Tour mode so it's messed up, making the 'Take Em Down' trophy unobtainable. 

Next is 'CLUTCH'. Now this trophy should pop when you make a game winning shot with green release. I have tried a lot of times and it's frustrating that it does not pop like in NBA Live 18.

I am aiming for the platinum and these 2 trophies and the 3 legend status trophies are all I need. I hope you can see and make a patch for this. Thank you so much. More power.

Edit:

I believe that the 3 trophies tied to Legend status are also glitched. I've already saw couple of ICON statuses and they didn't get the trophy. As seen in playstation stats. Please make a fix. I know only small percentage of sales are from trophy hunters but it greatly affects decision on buying if there are glitched trophies. Fix the 5 trophies please.

Message 1 of 25 (3,961 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Roger

Will there be a patch soon?

Message 2 of 25 (3,856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I made it to Rank 25-Icon in Career Hype with 1.1 mil hype. No Career Day achvievement. The achievement description says legend status which starts at Rank 20. Like an idiot i went to the max to find out if it was worded wrong. No jts just glitched. The update today added almost 300,000 hype to the career hype, glitching the achievement for me. Reason being that they fixed a bug where you were not rewarded with milestone hype. So my rank shot up from 23 to 25 just by downloading the update. So disgusted. What a waste of time. I'm done with Live. Last year's was even worse. No patches until 3 months after launch. Forza 4 anyone?

Message 3 of 25 (3,802 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Recks good piece but you need to report it as a bug as well. Otherwise nothing will get fixed.
Message 4 of 25 (3,788 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ok thanks. I will.

Message 5 of 25 (3,780 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had a problem with 'CLUTCH' as well. I failed about 4 times, getting nervous and not hitting green. The next time, using Klay Thompson, i did hit green and the shot, but no trophy.

i had to break many ankles before 'Call the doctor' popped. After i re-downloaded my digital version, i was able to get 'Shooter's touch' in Shootaround mode, the same as last year.

I would be very upset if i didn't get the legend trophies. Live Run hype is the hardest to come by, atm. I'm at level 8, and hope they fix these soon. I want to write a trophy guide this season as well, but there is too much mystery surrounding what's glitched and what's not, so i may not be able to write one until November or December.

Message 6 of 25 (3,735 Views)

Is the "CLUTCH" trophy glitched?

★★★ Apprentice

Even though a few of the trophies in this were fixed (namely legend status ones), it appears that the 'CLUTCH' trophy is glitched.

I hit a green release buzzer-beater with Klay Thompson, but no trophy. I found out that XBONE users are experiencing the glitch.

Is there someone at EA that can look at this? I would hate for this to be the one trophy i don't get.

Message 7 of 25 (3,547 Views)

★ Novice

To get clutch trophy just do what you would do on live 18 but when finished the trophy wont pop to make it pop just exit the nba play now game mode and go into the one play mode then load up the leauge mode while its loading up the trophy should pop at least thats how i got it to pop for me and now i have the plat

Message 8 of 25 (3,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

That's what i did. 

So relieved that it popped. I noted that in my trophy guide on PST

Congrats on the Platinum. Hope to join you soon!

Currently, 'World Domination' is glitched. I have it, but i know a lot of people

that it has yet to pop in the proper place for.

Are you on PS4 or XBOX 1?

Message 9 of 25 (3,369 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't get World Domination to pop, and I just finished up all requirements within the hour. Extremely frustrated.

Message 10 of 25 (3,307 Views)