Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Abu_6ozZeh
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/04/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:20am
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have a video of the bug that happened in which my opponent did a no loss glitch in my last game which i could have gotten 20 wins for the first time ever. My opponent did the glitch in the 91st minute and i was winning 4-2
What happens when the bug occurs? They removed me from the game and the last 20th win didnt count and i didnt get gold 1
What should be happening instead? I should be winning 4-2

My opponent did the no loss glitch against me and it didnt count my first ever 20th win .the glitch was done in the 91st minute and i was winning 4-2  . I have included a video below. If video doesnt work i can give u my twitter @anasjuve123

Message 1 of 5 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: N loss glitch against me in fut champions 91st minute i was winning 4-2

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (317 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@anasking123 if you get a solution to this please tell me, also missed out on gold 1 for this Frown
Message 2 of 5 (370 Views)

★★★ Guide
it seems like you have problems with your connection Standard smile
Message 3 of 5 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont have problems, i have 280mbps. Also i have a video of the glitch that occured

Message 4 of 5 (364 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (318 Views)