Re: My win gets credited to my enemy

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

My win gets credited to my enemy

★★ Newbie

How come whe I win the system selects my foe as the winner instead and diducts me points. This have going on for several days now. Pls fix this issue

Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is 3. time that I win the the battle but it says the system get different final issue and trust the enemies one. The system says that the other one wins. Wtf... 

Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also was 40ish cards from 300 and got two additional cards and the next thing I know is my vault is at zero. I didn't get to watch the cards being presented, I didn't also even know that it was sending me cards and full and full. I don't even believe I got the cards. I actually know for a fact I didn't can you fix that
Message 3 of 4 (215 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @carl0072019 and @Greenytogi, it seems you've encountered a desync. Please ensure you have updated to the latest version of the game, 1.4.3, also I recommend reinstalling the game should it happen again. Make sure you have your account linked to email, Facebook or Google Play Games/iOS Game Center.

@unitslost17 your Vault cards should have reappeared after a battle or after restarting the game. Is this the case?

Message 4 of 4 (203 Views)