Re: My very much active account doesn’t exist

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My very much active account doesn’t exist

★★★ Newbie

So, long story short, my Main account on which i play all the time is underage ( tried to play battlefront 2 ) which i thought to be quite odd since i am not part of a family and my account should be of age to play this game. So i tried to log in, but it doesn’t even exist, or at least according to the website. But i can use said account on my xbox? Someone try to help me here

Message 1 of 6 (756 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@DullestMist37 

Thanks for clearing that up. One way to find your email is to load into any of our sports games and look in the settings. If you don't have any of them, try downloading the FIFA 20 demo. Then, load into the game and go to Customize > Online Settings > EA Account. You'll see your email address there.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (617 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @DullestMist37.

I'm not seeing any issues with the account you're posting from. It's not an underage one. Is this the same account you're trying to play with?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (683 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Spoiler
I have that same problem plus my info is all correct just stuck o. Xbox and i havent had one in years.  My old one but havent played it.
Message 3 of 6 (663 Views)

Community Manager

@ojsmit62 

Can you give me some better details? What exactly is happening?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_AljoSorry if i wasn’t clear on that. What i mean by “not existing” is that another account of mine which is my main account is able to use ea access on my xbox console, but when trying to go in to said account on the website it can’t find the email. This account is a sub account of mine and i used it to figure out the problem to the main one

Message 5 of 6 (622 Views)

Community Manager

@DullestMist37 

Thanks for clearing that up. One way to find your email is to load into any of our sports games and look in the settings. If you don't have any of them, try downloading the FIFA 20 demo. Then, load into the game and go to Customize > Online Settings > EA Account. You'll see your email address there.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (618 Views)