My username is stuck on PLAYER, and I cannot join any game

by Illyminati68

Original Post

Re: My username is stuck on PLAYER, and I cannot join any game

★★★ Novice

Me and my friend (Rako_a) are on IQ Online ISP, usinf fra1, fra2, gse1, ge2, gse3c london, amsterdam.

the problem is we can not play together.

we have tried google dns, not working.

we sometimes can play!! Close the app, joining the lobby multipletimes, then we can play one game in 50 times trying :/

Message 21 of 34 (4,703 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seems to work after changing dns.I'll let you know if i stops working again.Thank you by the way.

Message 22 of 34 (4,696 Views)

★★★ Novice

Using google dns not worked for me.

I tried to play tonight, first time worked, but second time is (party member preloading)

note the attachment please

WE ARE DISAPPOINTED 

we can not play this game perfectly for about ONE MONTH

Message 23 of 34 (4,666 Views)

★★★ Novice

@renwar-kurd @EA_David Yes, David if you remember I was playing on mobile hotspot. This also happens with me, after maybe 30-65 tries of opening apex and closing apex and spamming invite and join, it may SOMETIMES work. 

But I have also realized that error code:wheel is getting in the way of most of the work around ideas my friends and I are having.

Message 24 of 34 (4,653 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Illyminati68 I have been having the same problem since beginning of Season 2. At first it would take longer than usual to put me in a game, then I could only play a couple of games then it turned to one a day. From there, when you looking at the legends, skins, guns etc it would be really pixilated as if it's not fully loaded then I could only play a game once in a blue moon. I am unable to play with friends at all. Season 3 came and I got excited thinking oh things would be better,.. sure for a week only. When I was able to enter a game they would be frustrating and unbearable due to multiple other problems. Couple of days in it seemed like the entire game didn't load, my username, level, daily challenges and news had disappeared. The legend in lobby was either frozen, lagging, blurry or pixilated, same goes for other legends and guns. I was unable to enter Training anymore unlike before although it was very laggy and multiple other things. Recently I went back to the game and tried the Firing Range unfortunately it was unable to enter. I asked for helped sometime after it started happening along with a couple of people, we were given help however nothing worked, or they blamed it on something else or they never got beck to us after certain point.
After all that I gave up.
Message 25 of 34 (4,629 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Matrix_Queen I even tried creating another account, it worked for a while but then it started doing the same thing starting with really long entries
Message 26 of 34 (4,626 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now everything is functional after the new update (Dec 06 2019) and we can play with my friends :/ 

Message 27 of 34 (4,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Illyminati68I have the same problem too with my username saying "Player" with my level number invisible and part not ready but i play on ps4... I have disconnected my wifi and reconnected it and nothing, I then deleted the app and reinstalled it and still same problem, i then called EA to help and they told me to try a hotspot which seemed to work for a while thinking the bug was fixed then connecting back to my original wifi then realising it just says" player member preloading" something inbetween those lines. So i dont know what to do and i need help. Also EA needs to fix this bug. This is frustrating. I just want to play Apex!

Message 28 of 34 (4,555 Views)

★★ Novice

same here i am a player from India and I have been facing the same problem where my in game name is stuck at "player" and not working at all.

i started playing this game from season six and I was not facing any problem.after a few weeks the same problem started and again the same is happening in steam also in season 7.

Message 29 of 34 (4,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but I use an wired connection for my pc. I have updated my computer, my drivers, my game, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing works. 

Message 30 of 34 (3,917 Views)