My turbo isn’t working in nba live 19 after that last update

by DjDaKing256

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My turbo isn’t working in nba live 19 after that last update

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I drive to the hoop or go back on defense, my player won’t run while I’m holding the turbo button. He will only jog and walk. This never happened before the update so please fix if possible

Message 1 of 3 (616 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My turbo isn’t working in nba live 19 after that last update

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You spent your energy so your not fast anymore until you take a breather. Ever since update 1.07 big update there is a stamina bar that you have to pay close attention otherwise u will suffer a slow down until you stay still for 5 secs or more. Try using a trait to combat this and try running back and forth without hitting r2 and save it up for when ure open or on a fast break and then take a breather cuz you wI'll be dusted for the next play.

It's the best I can come up with since I'm in the same boat being a Rim Protector like Anthony Davis only to be playing like I should be retired, lol. Let's hope for a new patch to bring energy back and get the balance right Depeche Mode...

Cheers m8 =)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (594 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You spent your energy so your not fast anymore until you take a breather. Ever since update 1.07 big update there is a stamina bar that you have to pay close attention otherwise u will suffer a slow down until you stay still for 5 secs or more. Try using a trait to combat this and try running back and forth without hitting r2 and save it up for when ure open or on a fast break and then take a breather cuz you wI'll be dusted for the next play.

It's the best I can come up with since I'm in the same boat being a Rim Protector like Anthony Davis only to be playing like I should be retired, lol. Let's hope for a new patch to bring energy back and get the balance right Depeche Mode...

Cheers m8 =)

Message 2 of 3 (595 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m gonna try it out, thanks
Message 3 of 3 (580 Views)