My tier#3 JMLS battle locked up & crashed right after it began

by tuellsfuells

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My tier#3 JMLS battle locked up & crashed right after it began

★★★ Novice

My game crashed exactly 4x moves into my JediMasterLuke tier#3 battle w/ DarthVader!!! Aaargh! What in the world? Whyyyy?!!!

I dont know what happend, but the crash locked up my game & phone for about a minute. When I logged back in there was +400MB download that quickly updated.

IAnyway, I lost 60pts of LS Points in the blink of an eye and it's only made worse by the fact that I have only won one battle of 4 & I just now got the strategy correct & my Luke character prepped properly for the battle.

Please, please refund my 60 LS pts so that I may tackle that battle again.  It takes a long, long time to simply accumulate 60pts & really stings when you lose it unjustly. Thanks for your consideration.

JonT.

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My tier#3 JMLS battle locked up & crashed right after it began

Community Manager
Hi @tuellsfuells,

I'm catching up with threads on this board. We're limited in the types of cases we can look into and assist with from the forums, in-game content being one of them. You could try the support team directly but from experience I don't think this is a scenario where a refund would be viable.

How has the crashing been since?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)

All Replies

Re: My tier#3 JMLS battle locked up & crashed right after it began

Community Manager
Hi @tuellsfuells,

I'm catching up with threads on this board. We're limited in the types of cases we can look into and assist with from the forums, in-game content being one of them. You could try the support team directly but from experience I don't think this is a scenario where a refund would be viable.

How has the crashing been since?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)