Re: My subscriber vanished?!

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My subscriber vanished?!

★★ Novice

This is my first time on the Star wars forums, however I deemed that it was necessary for me to post this. I recently lost subscriber, and I have no idea why, the date of my subscriber loss is 10/15/2015. I thought subscriber automatically renews? Why isn't my automatically renewing? I'm very angry about this because i only have a few days left to get characters to max level before the 12xp runs out. Please solve this swiftly and quickly, because i cannot afford to have a day lost.

Message 1 of 4 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Billing issues like this are not handled via the forums unfortunately.  Most of the forums are player driven answers.  Your best solution would be to contact them via the phone at:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186
  • UK: (0203) 0141 826

They should be able to tell you why it didn't renew and how to resolve or resolve it for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (345 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Billing issues like this are not handled via the forums unfortunately.  Most of the forums are player driven answers.  Your best solution would be to contact them via the phone at:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186
  • UK: (0203) 0141 826

They should be able to tell you why it didn't renew and how to resolve or resolve it for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

I see, thank you anyways.

Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

Hero

Your welcome, hope they get it straightened out for you.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)