My star wars galaxy of heros wont let me ea connect so i cant access the webstor

by 8td01a5uxpzr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My star wars galaxy of heros wont let me ea connect so i cant access the webstor

★★ Newbie

I have only been playing a couple of days but there is no update for the game so I don't know what to do

Message 1 of 3 (2,902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My star wars galaxy of heros wont let me ea connect so i cant access the web

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @8td01a5uxpzr

Thanks for reaching out. Before we go any further, if you've access to your game now would be the best time to note down your Player ID and Ally Code

Once you've saved those details somewhere for yourself, let's double-check these two things real quick: 

• Check your app store for updates: iOS Steps / Android Steps
  • Check that you're set-up to a Wifi-connection and not using mobile data. Updates can be big... 

Those two things tend to help sort out any blockers with getting updates to come through. 

If all looks good there, and that hasn't helped with connecting up your account, can you include in your reply whether you are on iOS or Android? And to rule it out, can you check if the Date of Birth on the account is underage? 

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,847 Views)

All Replies

Re: My star wars galaxy of heros wont let me ea connect so i cant access the web

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @8td01a5uxpzr

Thanks for reaching out. Before we go any further, if you've access to your game now would be the best time to note down your Player ID and Ally Code

Once you've saved those details somewhere for yourself, let's double-check these two things real quick: 

• Check your app store for updates: iOS Steps / Android Steps
  • Check that you're set-up to a Wifi-connection and not using mobile data. Updates can be big... 

Those two things tend to help sort out any blockers with getting updates to come through. 

If all looks good there, and that hasn't helped with connecting up your account, can you include in your reply whether you are on iOS or Android? And to rule it out, can you check if the Date of Birth on the account is underage? 

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (2,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DOB is May 13, 2002 and I’m on IOS

Message 3 of 3 (625 Views)