My skins

by zawarduoismin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My skins

★★ Novice

So yesterday I was attempting to get the new twitch prime bundle for pathfinder (a very lengthy process). But while I was trying to get the skin, I winded up having to unlink and relink my PlayStation account to my new EA profile. Note my PS4 account had a pretty decent amount of Legend skins, Weapon Skins, etc. After I managed to figure the process out fully I was able to finally get the pathfinder skin but when I loaded apex on my PS4 my account was basically wiped, I only had the stater legends non of my skins that I got from apex packs were there it was literally like I just started the game all over again. I'm kind of saddened by this because I put a lot of time plus money into this game and seeing that was just terrible to me and on top of my account being wiped, I didn't even get the pathfinder skin. Is there anyone or anything I can do to get my skins back?

Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My skins

Community Manager

Hey @zawarduoismin,

Based on what you mentioned here it sounds as though you've linked your PSN account to a different EA Account and not the same one as before, right?

This would be why you're now missing everything you had earned earlier. That progress is saved to the EA Account where it's first earned, so unlinking from that account will cause that to be lost. 

This can't be transferred from one account to another, so the only way to restore that content would be to re-link your PSN to the original EA Account.

If you run into any difficulty with that, please do reach out to support directly so they can take a look at the account with you.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (269 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @zawarduoismin,

Based on what you mentioned here it sounds as though you've linked your PSN account to a different EA Account and not the same one as before, right?

This would be why you're now missing everything you had earned earlier. That progress is saved to the EA Account where it's first earned, so unlinking from that account will cause that to be lost. 

This can't be transferred from one account to another, so the only way to restore that content would be to re-link your PSN to the original EA Account.

If you run into any difficulty with that, please do reach out to support directly so they can take a look at the account with you.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Thanks for the info, I'll try my hardest to find the info for the old EA account but man this sucks. I'm just baffled by this is all.
Message 3 of 3 (265 Views)