Re: My sim has pixilated on her and missing some item

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

My sim has pixilated on her and missing some item

★★ Apprentice

I played again recently after a long break. I edited my sim yesterday and she has a pixilated square on her. She wore decent outfit to be pixilated. Also, I did the 'Wardrobe Overhaul' treasure hunt and purchased a Snug as a Bug Jacket but its not in my sim inventory at all. Other outfit was there, but not this one. Can someone help me please?

Message 1 of 6 (620 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @BettyBunny123,

Could you upload a photo of that pixilation that you're seeing on your Sim for me please?

As for the missing jacket, let's try a few things:

• Completely close Sims Mobile and restart
  • Restart your mobile device

If you're still not seeing it in your closet, go ahead and submit an in-game ticket following the steps here so the live support team can look into this with you. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 6 (591 Views)

Hero
@BettyBunny123 @EA_Solaire

Snug as a Bug outfit is for a child sim, so please check the child’s wardrobe.

Partial pixelation can be related to taking for example a shower and the game glitches and the pixelation stays on the sim, it should disappear if you do some action at home or take another shower for example.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 6 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey @EA_Solaire 

I've updated her outfit daily. So this is the 3rd day of her walking around with pixilated square on her

This is what she looked like currently 

Screenshot_20220513-092816_The Sims.jpg

This is what she's wearing right now

Screenshot_20220513-092816_The Sims.jpg

Regarding the missing outfit, I read it was a child's outfit. So it was my own mistake of not noticing it. Deeply sorry for my carelessness 😔🙏

Message 4 of 6 (559 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey @Ilois4 

OMG thank you! I didn't realise it was a child's outfit!

About my sim with pixilated square, she has that even when she's doing daily task. It didn't goes away. I've closed the apps, restarted the game and clear cache, but still the same.

Message 5 of 6 (556 Views)

Hero
@BettyBunny123 Clothing for kids are always a bit confusing (as prizes) since it’s hard to tell from a pic that it’s for kids.

Does the pixelation go away if your sim takes a shower/ bath or other action that makes the sims swirl and take off/change the clothes they have on at the moment?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (540 Views)