My recharge didn't arrive

by poerexrt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My recharge didn't arrive

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA customer service, how do you do

I have recharged gold coins in Apex, but it has not been paid for 3 days. I went to check the order record, which shows that my transaction shows payment on behalf, but I have successfully used Alipay to pay. It is not clear what problem occurred here that caused the delay in payment. I hope you can solve my problem and I will provide payment records to assist you in checking. Thank you for helping me get this transaction settled as soon as possible

Message 1 of 2 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My recharge didn't arrive

Community Manager

Hey @poerexrt,

Sorry to hear you haven't received your Apex Coins!

You'll need to speak with our support team about this directly, as we're unable to make any changes to your account via the forums. 

Please create a new case or speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead if those are options for you.

If this purchase was not through Origin or the EA app you'll also want to have these screenshots available when contacting support so they can look into this further.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)

All Replies

Re: My recharge didn't arrive

Community Manager

Hey @poerexrt,

Sorry to hear you haven't received your Apex Coins!

You'll need to speak with our support team about this directly, as we're unable to make any changes to your account via the forums. 

Please create a new case or speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead if those are options for you.

If this purchase was not through Origin or the EA app you'll also want to have these screenshots available when contacting support so they can look into this further.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)