★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 W/ Max-Q Design
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Universal (Firing Range / Duos / Trios / Ranked)
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Dallas
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Ongoing for the past 2 months
Summarize your bug: I experience the following issues at various intervals: 1. Ready Checkmark logo not appearing when I ready up. 2. Ready Checkmark logo not appearing when my party readies up. 3. Party loading into game leaving me out of the game and down a teammate. 4. Party loading into game leaving me out of the game and them with a random teammate. 5. Receiving the "party member preloading" notice and then not joining the game. 6. When queuing solo, party member preloading preventing me from joining game. 7. After successfully completing a game, issues 1, 2, & 3 occur.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (40-60% of the time)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Readying up with party members and queuing for a game. Queuing for a solo game.
What happens when the bug occurs? My teammates join a match without me, or with a random squaddie instead.
What should be happening instead? I should be entering the match with my friends when queuing with them 100% of the time.

Message 1 of 10 (2,826 Views)

Re: My party enters a game without me frequently

★★ Novice

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Apex Legends & Origin in it's entirety, with no files left on my drive. This was not a solution.

Message 2 of 10 (2,819 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Forchinski

Does this happen when you're in a squad with specific friends, or does it happen regardless of who you're grouped up with? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 10 (2,751 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems to happen regardless of whom i'm partied with.

Message 4 of 10 (2,710 Views)

Community Manager

@Forchinski 

Got it, thanks. 

I'd like to try running through some connectivity troubleshooting steps to see if that helps at all. It's possible this is something connection-related rather than an issue with the game data itself. 

When you've got the chance please start off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 10 (2,677 Views)

★ Novice

I factory reset my ps4 and the problem went away had it since season 3 trust it’ll work 

Message 6 of 10 (2,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Were you able to fix this? I'm having the same issue on the steam version.

Message 7 of 10 (2,408 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I'm having the same problem, so anoying!
Message 8 of 10 (2,157 Views)

@EA_Kent This was 2 years ago and I'm new to this game only been playing it a few months and I'm having the same issue. Also if you quit the game it keeps you on the title screen just loading indefinitely.
Message 9 of 10 (1,006 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

Since this is an old thread that's been inactive for quite a while, I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posts. 

If you need some help with a similar issue please feel free to create a new thread, and we can take a look. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 10 of 10 (965 Views)