Re: My opponent Disconnects I LOOSE THE GAMEEEE!!!

by li-nsenity

Original Post

My opponent Disconnects I LOOSE THE GAMEEEE!!!

★ Novice

Are you gonna fix this problem ? mean like wtf... they disconnet from the game and i get loose ? what's the point of playing than ? they are several complains that they wrote on this forum like 2 weeks ago ? wtf ? ea ?

Message 1 of 5 (495 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @li-nsenity it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (470 Views)

★ Novice

it says on the screen... your opponent get disconnected... i have connection issue ? or even errors in the game are broken ?

Message 3 of 5 (462 Views)

@EA_Darko I also experience this. I just scored my fourth goal, then the game crashes. My opponent can disconnect mid game, without pausing, and my fifa reports that an error has occurred and it needs to close. When I open it back up it prompts a DNF message. This never happens to me unless I am winning. Though few opponents I meet can make this happen.
Message 4 of 5 (346 Views)

@158db4547f1e4891b870957c959dd236 This thread is over 3 years old so I will now lock it. You're more than welcome to create a new thread if still experiencing issues.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)