My intel graphics card does everything while my gtx 1070 is supposed to do it :/

by DitIsLuca123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My intel graphics card does everything while my gtx 1070 is supposed to do it :/

★★★ Newbie

For some reason i can't play on apex on HD (1920 x 1080). Even on the lowest settings i still can't play it on hd or even 1600 x 1200 because that is still laggy.
PC specs:

i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz (auto-overclocks to 3.8)
16GB ram DDR4
NVIDEA Geforce GTX 1070
Also i noticed that Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 is doing everything and my other videocard is doing nothing :/

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My intel graphics card does everything while my gtx 1070 is supposed to do i

★ Guide

Go to Nvidia Control Panel and force the game to use your dedicated GPU. Add games executable manually because for some reason it doesnt detects it its in Origin Games->Apex Legends folder.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

All Replies

Re: My intel graphics card does everything while my gtx 1070 is supposed to do i

★ Guide

Go to Nvidia Control Panel and force the game to use your dedicated GPU. Add games executable manually because for some reason it doesnt detects it its in Origin Games->Apex Legends folder.

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It works thank you man. :D

Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)