Re: My guild

by Zanelikumahwa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My guild

★★ Novice

So have a guild with my friends/community which I was guild master of and I am now recruit in MY guild, we would lkike to take control back of the guild as the guild master now wasn't even a guild offer he was just a normal player

is there anyway of changing this??

Message 1 of 3 (332 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Cosm1cGhost wrote:

So have a guild with my friends/community which I was guild master of and I am now recruit in MY guild, we would lkike to take control back of the guild as the guild master now wasn't even a guild offer he was just a normal player

This is working as intended. If your subscription lapses or you are inactive as guild master for 30 days the next highest officer will become GM, if they don't log in for 30 days either then the next member who logs in will become GM. This is how the system is intended to work even if it can be maddening. Your only hope is to contact the new GM and ask him to give you back the GM position. Customer Service cannot make you GM again nor can anyone but the current GM.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)

All Replies

@Cosm1cGhost wrote:

This is working as intended. If your subscription lapses or you are inactive as guild master for 30 days the next highest officer will become GM, if they don't log in for 30 days either then the next member who logs in will become GM. This is how the system is intended to work even if it can be maddening. Your only hope is to contact the new GM and ask him to give you back the GM position. Customer Service cannot make you GM again nor can anyone but the current GM.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do understand you guys, because I have the same problem and it really a stupid way that it works like this. I mean I made the guild like EA would be able to fix it if this happens but they already says they cannot make you Guild Master any more, I mean that's is really not rightful to us as players. We made our own guild and then this happens. And what happend if a random person in the guild who is a Guild recruit doesn't want to give you the Guild Master back I mean that is really stupid how this game works. I was starting to like it I even bougth like 47 dollars out for stuff on this game and I get this back really dissapointed on the way this game works if your not subbed that you will be demoted from GM

Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)