Re: My game looks like minecraft

by sharablehorizon

Original Post

My game looks like minecraft

★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone, ever since the new update my games graphics have gotten horribly mutilated. I play on xbox one and have used the same monitor ever since I first started playing. However, since the update my game is the most pixelated thing since minecraft and I have no idea why. At longer distances other players literally just look like blocks and I feel as though a playstation 1 has better graphics. I have tried restarting my xbox and tried different monitors. I don't really think it is from my end though. Anyone have any info on this?? Thanks  

Message 1 of 6 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Like - [removed profanity, please keep it clean on the forums] - Atic 

Message 2 of 6 (1,040 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @StrawHorizon I can recommend that you do a power cycle on the console and if that don't work try reinstalling the game.

How to power cycle the console: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games

/Atic
Message 3 of 6 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

EA_Atic schrieb:
Hey @StrawHorizon I can recommend that you do a power cycle on the console and if that don't work try reinstalling the game.

How to power cycle the console: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games

/Atic

Hi @EA_Atic ,

I got the  same problem and your hint unfortunately didnt help. The Game is at the Moment unplayable with these awful Graphics..

Very Low resolution and ugly artefacts all over the screen.. please provide a patch as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance..

System Xbox One 

All was ok before the Patch..

Greetings, burt

Message 4 of 6 (904 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem.
Message 5 of 6 (877 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seems like this is a common problem on the Xbox. Can we at least get a confirmation from the Devs that this is being looked at and fixed? I’ve been playing a lot less since this started.

Message 6 of 6 (845 Views)