Re: My game is up to date on all patches but it does not apply to my in game pla

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game is up to date on all patches but it does not apply to my in game play

★★★ Newbie

I have updated my nhl21 game to the 1.3 version but when I go into my game I cannot play that version I can only play version 1.1 

Message 1 of 6 (289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game is up to date on all patches but it does not apply to my in game pla

Community Manager

@bzzano 

You need to download the roster update to get the new jerseys. Go to Rosters > Active Roster to get it.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (272 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

i have this problem too. for some reason the reverse retro jerseys arent available for me unless its in world of chel.

Message 2 of 6 (281 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Traaw16 

Where are you seeing that you're playing 1.1 when you have 1.3 downloaded?

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 6 (273 Views)

Community Manager

@bzzano 

You need to download the roster update to get the new jerseys. Go to Rosters > Active Roster to get it.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much 

Message 5 of 6 (270 Views)

Community Manager

@Traaw16 

You're very welcome!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (263 Views)