My game has no music at all

by AstroQuiereJugar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game has no music at all

★★ Guide

In the last weeks my game has not had music of any kind (it only has FX sounds). I have restarted my phone multiple times, but it is not solved. What I can do?

I appreciate any help.

Message 1 of 4 (2,614 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game has no music at all

★ Pro

On the menu the sound options come out, but I think you've already checked this.

Does it happen to you only with PvZH? What I can say is that it is possible that some file has been damaged and it is best to reinstall the App

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,026 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

On the menu the sound options come out, but I think you've already checked this.

Does it happen to you only with PvZH? What I can say is that it is possible that some file has been damaged and it is best to reinstall the App

Message 2 of 4 (3,027 Views)

★ Pro
Is your phone connected to some blutooth device? My game looses sound when phone connects with car hands-free system.
Message 3 of 4 (2,577 Views)

★★ Guide
Sorry for the delay; for lack of time I did not signed-in in the forum these days.

The truth is that it is not a matter of configuration or use of Bluetooth.
Everything sounds really good, except that I do not have music. In the configuration screen, the music volume bar is 100%; still, it does not work. I'm afraid of losing my game progress by uninstalling the application. I'd better wait for the next update. Hopefully, then it will be corrected.
Message 4 of 4 (2,533 Views)