Re: My game does't open!

by XSV_NiTEMARE

Original Post

My game does't open!

★★★★ Novice

Hello, i just update my game (season 2 update yaay. BUT when i click play easy anti-cheat launcher appear and when loading is finished it close and game process is working for about 3 sec. After that process is closing and my origin library appear. I tried to fix, run as administrator and much more... HELP someone...

Message 1 of 8 (315 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey,

You may have already tried following, if not please do:

Exit the game if you haven't.

1. Run cmd as Administrator (open start, search for cmd, right click, Run as administrator).

2. In the cmd type "ipconfig /flushdns" (without brackets; there is a space after 'g' and there is no space after '/')

3. Press enter and wait for it to finish (it'll say its successful).

4. Start the game again and it should work.

Does this work?

Best regards,

Timmie.

Message 2 of 8 (296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope still doesn't open. Easy anti-cheat loading, process in task manager and automatic close ( r5apex.exe ) after that origin pop up... Frown

Message 3 of 8 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MrCobrasYT 

Have you tried repairing apex legends? Usually fixes weird issues with the game.

Inside origin, go to library, right click Apex Legends, click Repair

Message 4 of 8 (280 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I did it at least 2 times but every time game process automatic close after few seconds. I don't even see game window or something just process in task manager. 

Message 5 of 8 (273 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Spoiler

Someone help me... 

Message 6 of 8 (243 Views)

★★ Novice

getting this issue too but no one help....

Message 7 of 8 (236 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @minhphm  make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Apex and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (205 Views)