Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: My fut champions win did not count even when match ended.

by emrfb

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My fut champions win did not count even when match ended.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I won in fut champions 3-2 and when I tried to press advance to fut champions screen it said that I lost my connection with ea servers and my win did not count. Please help! 

Message 1 of 3 (216 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Denis123566,

If your game session is interrupted the game will determine based on several factors whether the game is recorded as a win, loss or if it's replayed as if it never happened. This process is entirely automated and we have no sway over its outcome I'm afraid.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Denis123566,

If your game session is interrupted the game will determine based on several factors whether the game is recorded as a win, loss or if it's replayed as if it never happened. This process is entirely automated and we have no sway over its outcome I'm afraid.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi this problem repeating for me and wasting my win as lost and time.

Match finished i won after PK (4:3) and then i pushed x button many times but i couldnt skip the game for next fut champions match. Waited for 7 minutes but it wasn't working then i closed the game when i come back to ultimate team there was a warning as if i rage quited give my win back and i lost about 30 minutes couldnt complete tournament at least silver 1 would be possibile for 15 matches remaining

Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)
Twitter Stream