My furniture went missing and now “charming fixer-upper” is stuck on my screen.

by 1005908117726

Original Post

My furniture went missing and now “charming fixer-upper” is stuck on my screen.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the Sims Mobile on my IPad and I wanted to get it on my phone as well. But when I went onto the game all my furniture was missing. I’ve spoken to EA many times and they asked me how much money I had spent on the lost furniture. I gave them my answer but I’m still waiting for a reply from them. And on top of that, I seem to have “Now I see why this was listed as a charming fixer-upper” on my screen again, probably because all my furniture had disappeared, and I can’t get it to go. If there is anything I can do to at least get “charming fixer-upper” off my screen, that would mean a lot, as I can’t see how much money I have or my level without tapping on it, not to mention it being annoying and really distracting.

Message 1 of 3 (1,638 Views)

Re: My furniture went missing and now “charming fixer-upper” is stuck on my scre

★★★ Newbie

I've the same issue now 😟😟.  Did you got your's fixed? 

Message 2 of 3 (1,277 Views)

Re: My furniture went missing and now “charming fixer-upper” is stuck on my scre

Hero

@1004556355956 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 3 (1,259 Views)