My friend is banned for no reason

by 65734528

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My friend is banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

Hello
I have a friend who plays apex legends and he was banned for cheating but the funny thing is he does not cheat he is just damn good and I know he irl and I know he does not cheat.

but when he appealed to the EA, they did not respond and refused some evidence that he was cheating. how do we get him unbanad 

Message 1 of 3 (413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My friend is banned for no reason

Community Manager

Hey @65734528,

I appreciate you're trying to help a friend out here.

That said, only the account owner can appeal actions taken on their account, so I'm afraid this is not something that can be done on the forums or by you.

Your friend will need to speak with the Terms of Service team by appealing with the link below.

If the ToS team has declined to remove that ban once, your friend is welcome to submit a new appeal and another member of the ToS team will take a look at his situation again.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (393 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @65734528,

I appreciate you're trying to help a friend out here.

That said, only the account owner can appeal actions taken on their account, so I'm afraid this is not something that can be done on the forums or by you.

Your friend will need to speak with the Terms of Service team by appealing with the link below.

If the ToS team has declined to remove that ban once, your friend is welcome to submit a new appeal and another member of the ToS team will take a look at his situation again.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (394 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mako my account never have another member ToS check my account again. no one can answer me why my hwid not ban but "our your teams" banned my apex.
Message 3 of 3 (324 Views)