My forfeit button is gone after update

by vigo5588

Original Post

My forfeit button is gone after update

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, after the last update if I go to arena battles and enter the battle my forfeit option is now gone. My account in general has a lot of issues since the game never asked my age from the beginning. So I also can’t use any guild chat things. I would like to fix both issues if possible. I attached a photo to show that I have no guild chat option and no forfeit option

Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

Re: My forfeit button is gone after update

@vigo5588 Hey sorry to hear about your issues. In terms of getting your account upgraded to an adult account, try the steps listed in this post:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/221219/content-update-12-18-2019

Hopefully that will also resolve the problem with your Retreat button. If not, we can ask the QA team to investigate when they return next week.

★ Novice

Thank you, this still requires some to go into my information and change it. I did the request.

Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

★ Novice

Also I just learned that I cannot buy any crystal packs. I am sure this is because the age thing, but I could buy things before the update.

Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)