Re: My first play station got blue light and .....

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My first play station got blue light and .....

★★★★ Novice

My first play station got blue light and i paid for some skins in my first account , i forgot the password so i had no choice accept making another account but i always wanted to get those skins back and my question is , is there any way to get those skins back cause they were from iron crown event and I can't get them again please help me 

Message 1 of 3 (381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey @whyalwaysme6677 

If you don't remember the account details of your Playstation Network Account you best recover it by using the changing the password or contacting the PlayStation support team.

Click here to contact the PS Support team. 

EA doesn't swap over account progress so you will have the best chance of gettings your progress back is with the information provided above.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)

All Replies

Hey @whyalwaysme6677 

If you don't remember the account details of your Playstation Network Account you best recover it by using the changing the password or contacting the PlayStation support team.

Click here to contact the PS Support team. 

EA doesn't swap over account progress so you will have the best chance of gettings your progress back is with the information provided above.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 3 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ZeelmaekersBut here's a fact that when i first tried to get my account back the psn didn't accept my password i changed the password but it didn't work that's why i decided to make another account . I'm not crazy to make another account with no reason and i was trying to get my account back for two weeks I'm a big fan of bloodhound and i have all the skins for him/her accept the iron crown one and 4k kill that's why I'm looking for that also thank you so much for answering i really needed an answer

Message 3 of 3 (320 Views)