by The-Nazguul

Original Post

My connection and your servers

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (9).png

Troubleshooting people please stay away from my post! 

Message 1 of 7 (397 Views)

Re: My connection and your servers

★★★★ Apprentice

please can i ask u? 
what is that mean,,
is that mean they have servers problems or what do you mean?

do you have 

Predition error  ?? in game??

Message 2 of 7 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@The-Nazguul wrote:

please can i ask u? 
what is that mean,,
is that mean they have servers problems or what do you mean?

do you have 

Predition error  ?? in game??

it shows how bad the apex servers are, they can t handle anything! yes i do get the prediction error a lot of times, in the last patch they said we fixed that but they didn't!

all they do is tell you to follow the connection troubleshooting links that make no sense! 

the servers are absolutely trash!  

Message 3 of 7 (347 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Sp4ceb4lls i did same test as u ,,, i get +A i was thinking its my connection problem ,, i did fight with ISP for this ,, i was thinking its there problem cuz of COVID19
cuz that prediction error get me nervus i hated that error the problem i quit many games ,, even cod don't use high CPU ,, 99% anyway i hope they get a fix for that error cuz i handl the CPU problem ,, but they need to fix that error i cant do nothing about it
Message 4 of 7 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@The-Nazguul wrote:
@Sp4ceb4llsi did same test as u ,,, i get +A i was thinking its my connection problem ,, i did fight with ISP for this ,, i was thinking its there problem cuz of COVID19
cuz that prediction error get me nervus i hated that error the problem i quit many games ,, even cod don't use high CPU ,, 99% anyway i hope they get a fix for that error cuz i handl the CPU problem ,, but they need to fix that error i cant do nothing about it

I don't think they know how to fix it because this issue is persistent for a while now ...  

Message 5 of 7 (283 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Sp4ceb4lls yes i notice people are suffring from this since 02/03/2020 and the numbers growing after the last patch ( the 1st quest mission )
Message 6 of 7 (267 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@The-Nazguul yup - I have had maybe 7 days in the past month where I've been able to play without any problems. It's really frustrating.
Message 7 of 7 (252 Views)