Re: My characters wiped out....

by Alastus92

Original Post

My characters wiped out....

★ Novice

Hello , i haven't been playing the game for almost 2 - 3 years i stopped before the kartel patch by a month but now that i logged in i only see a character at level 1 although i had a bounty hunter called Haedus and sith warrior called Alastus both capped with gear and such , i do not know why they got wiped out and i don't really remember the name of the server i was on, i wanted to try the game out so if i like it my brother and cousins could subscribe to it again, the problem is , why are they wiped out ? and is there any chance of getting them back ?

Message 1 of 7 (509 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you're a subscriber you should submit an in game support request. If you're not, you will need to call support. http://www.starwarstheoldrepublic.com/support

A couple possibilities is your account was compromised and someone deleted your characters after taking your stuff. Or possibly you're logging into the wrong account?

Message 2 of 7 (471 Views)

★ Novice

thank you for answering , i only have 1 account thats for sure , i highly doubt someone actually deleted them. IS there anyway i can contact them via email ? i dont think the call would work since its going to cost me alot ( i dont live in europe nor US ) .

Message 3 of 7 (467 Views)

★★★ Guide

"Please be aware that you can also use VoIP services (like Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.) to call our Customer Service team, no matter what country you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally substantially less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

For telephone support in English, simply open the VoIP program of your choice, set your country to the UK and dial 0203 014 1826 to speak to a Customer Service Agent.

For French telephone support with VoIP services, set your location to France and dial 04 81 68 10 51, and for German phone support through VoIP set your location to Germany and dial (0221) 82829212.  "

You don't have to call them, you can use Skype or other VOIP, and I know that Skype is a free download. It does require you to set your country different in the Skype, but that allows you to not pay long distance rates. They only fix account issues over the phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------
alt-maniac extraordinaire
the Harbinger server
too many 65s to count
Imperial and Republic player

NOT an EA employee, just a volunteer here to help
Permanently sleep-depped, runs on caffeine and chocolate
Slightly Sarcastic
Message 4 of 7 (463 Views)

If you've been gone for quite some time it is possible that your old toons were moved to another server during the server consolidations. My recommendation is to go to the server browser and see if you see any servers with any of your toons. If you find them you are good to go, if not submit a ticket as others have recommended.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 7 (454 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you rorhi i will do that .

@ragnarok013 . i tried to check all the servers and i had no luck its completely vanished . but i will try to contact customer service since its free and see how it goes.

Message 6 of 7 (435 Views)

★ Novice

since i just had the time to try to call them ( ive been busy at work ) it says that i have to pay to call customer support ? that doesn't make any sense though , throughout the whole games that ive played they charge nothing and i simply cannot recharge skype cause my credit card will be not be working till next week. isn't there any toll free call ? if there isn't that is really dissapointing...

thank you in advance.

Message 7 of 7 (388 Views)