Re: Auction House Problem

by vicsone9

Original Post

My cards not found in auction house

★★★ Novice
Hello! I have a problem with auction house bug, i pulled 83 ovr blake griffin out of pro pack and i want to sell him for 750k and when i post auction, after 1 hour when i log in and searched for blake in auction its says no auction found, so my card isnt showing in auction, please i need to fix this bug so i can sell my players again! Help me EA
Message 1 of 4 (938 Views)

Auction House Problem

★★★★★ Novice
EA Why I Put My Player In Aution House But I Cannot Search My Player. If I Want To Sell Player A Player Also Cannot Then How? I Saw A lot of same Player with Me But The Player Is Sell But My Player Still Haven't Sell? My Friend Also Have Same Problems With Me So I Hope You Fix Faster Ea Thx!!!
Message 2 of 4 (885 Views)

Re: Auction House Problem

★ Novice

I also sell one of my players, after that I search that player in auction but I cannot find my sold player. Please fix this auction bug as soon as possible!

Message 3 of 4 (858 Views)

Re: My cards not found in auction house

★★★ Novice
This game is just too broken to fix, the first season was good but this season is just trash, I have this bug too, and had about 5 idiotic ea bugs this season that took too much time to fix, I really don't know why I play this game anymore...
Message 4 of 4 (750 Views)