My bfv wont launch at all

by DG_BuzzLightbeer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My bfv wont launch at all

★ Novice

After downloading the Pacific update I cant even start my game I click play the launcher minimizes comes back and after a second the play button just pops up again any fix? I was playing fine like 2 weeks ago never have had this problems before.

Message 1 of 6 (827 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My bfv wont launch at all

Champion (Retired)

Checklist, please try to fill in the blanks:

-Your PC meets the minimum requirements? > list RAM size and GPU type (or add a DXdiag)

-You use Windows 7 or 10 x64 and all is up to date vers.1903

-your system is not overclocked, CPU/chipset, DDRx or GPU

-repair / check bfv files with Origin and make sure game is up to date

-remove the bfv settings folder from username\documents\battlefield v once and restart game after that

-have you tried a Windows cleanboot?

-Have you tried a driver cleaner?

-Run the game and Origin as Administrator (right click Origin and choose run as admin)

-For older videocards maybe disabling DX12 in the settings\PROFSAVE_profile might help (open in texteditor) change: GstRender.Dx12Enabled 0 and Save and restart

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (713 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

I was having the same problem, tried everything that was suggested. Uninstall game, uninstall origin, clear cache, clean boot. Nothing worked until i right clicked the BF5 shortcut on the desktop, chose properties, then under compatibility i checker run as administrator. clicked apply, then ran the game and was finally able to go thru the entire intro till it came back to the original way you select stuff and was then able to play without anymore crashing. Try that and see if that fixes your problem.

Message 2 of 6 (804 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately I tried that before I even posted on here but thanks for the idea!

Message 3 of 6 (770 Views)

★ Novice

My game is doing the exact same thing. Has anyone found a solution?

Message 4 of 6 (747 Views)

★ Novice
@BNault Really sucks go from my new call of duty continuously crashing to not being able to even play this game, what's next my computer takes a crap?
Message 5 of 6 (719 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Checklist, please try to fill in the blanks:

-Your PC meets the minimum requirements? > list RAM size and GPU type (or add a DXdiag)

-You use Windows 7 or 10 x64 and all is up to date vers.1903

-your system is not overclocked, CPU/chipset, DDRx or GPU

-repair / check bfv files with Origin and make sure game is up to date

-remove the bfv settings folder from username\documents\battlefield v once and restart game after that

-have you tried a Windows cleanboot?

-Have you tried a driver cleaner?

-Run the game and Origin as Administrator (right click Origin and choose run as admin)

-For older videocards maybe disabling DX12 in the settings\PROFSAVE_profile might help (open in texteditor) change: GstRender.Dx12Enabled 0 and Save and restart

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 6 of 6 (714 Views)