My apex is broken, help

by RoyalRequest

Original Post

Re: My apex is broken, help

★★★★★ Expert
@RoyalRequest Could it be a temperature problem?
Does the console have room to breathe, is the air intake dusty?
Have you tried a hard reset?
Do you use any modding hardware?
Is it maybe just a connection problem?
https://help.ea.com/en/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/
Message 11 of 15 (188 Views)

★★ Novice

The console is fine, it only seems to have a problem with apex. What do you mean by hard reset? I don't have any modding hardware, unless you would consider my external storage.

Message 12 of 15 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RoyalRequest I would first press the power button for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).

Turn it back on.

Go to the Settings menu with your DualShock 4 controller and press X.

Then find the option "Initialization" and open it by pressing "X"

You will see an options menu. Now you can choose one of two methods - restore default settings or initialize PS4.

Restore Defaults will erase all of your saved data and reset your console to the factory defaults, but leave all data on your hard drive. This is the safer method, but if the problem is with your hard drive it won't help.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

The other option only if you have no other options.
The Initialize PS4 option will perform all of the above and erase all other data on your hard drive, including downloaded games. Use this method only if nothing else helps.
Message 13 of 15 (172 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually did this a few months ago for a different game, is there nothing else, the game was alright like 2 weeks ago, it still had weird problems but not this bad

Message 14 of 15 (160 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RoyalRequest You have actually done almost everything, try everything together again in a row.
1. Restart your console:
2. Make sure your game software is up to date:
3. Make sure your system's software has the most recent update:
4. Clear your PlayStation's cache:
5. Uninstall/reinstall your game:
Message 15 of 15 (154 Views)