Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

My apex elite victory wasn't counted

by AberrantZombie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My apex elite victory wasn't counted

★★★★ Novice

Just played a game of apex elite and won with the last kill. It was a 2 man squad because someone during champion select disconnected I suppose.

My ps4 tag is nicefaceplant

Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My apex elite victory wasn't counted

Community Manager

@AberrantZombie 

That's strange, sorry to hear it wasn't granted. We'll be on the lookout for more reports about this and alert the team if we identify an issue with it. Sadly though, our staff is not able to grant this and we must advise attempting it again. 

Thanks for submitting a report and good luck in the ring during the event!

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (36 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@AberrantZombie 

Was there any connection error message from your end at all and/or did you get booted to the main menu for Apex Legends?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (69 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not that I can remember 

Message 3 of 4 (57 Views)

Community Manager

@AberrantZombie 

That's strange, sorry to hear it wasn't granted. We'll be on the lookout for more reports about this and alert the team if we identify an issue with it. Sadly though, our staff is not able to grant this and we must advise attempting it again. 

Thanks for submitting a report and good luck in the ring during the event!

/Blueberry

Message 4 of 4 (37 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help