My account was hacked and banned

by Alex19970916

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My account was hacked and banned

★★★ Newbie

I could find out that the IP address wasn't mine, but the team didn't insist. Having complained twice, they felt they had done the right thing

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account was hacked and banned

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Alex19970916

I'm so sorry, we can't look into the suspicious activity or the ban for you from the forums. Please follow these steps to help re-secure your account. There may be some steps there that can't be completed while the ban is in place but that's ok, the ban itself will limit any activity on the account so nothing further can take place on the account while the ban is live and the remaining steps can be completed if the ban is overturned. 

In terms of the ban itself, the only team who can investigate and discuss this with you is our Terms of Service team. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team if you believe a ban was added by mistake. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (331 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Alex19970916

I'm so sorry, we can't look into the suspicious activity or the ban for you from the forums. Please follow these steps to help re-secure your account. There may be some steps there that can't be completed while the ban is in place but that's ok, the ban itself will limit any activity on the account so nothing further can take place on the account while the ban is live and the remaining steps can be completed if the ban is overturned. 

In terms of the ban itself, the only team who can investigate and discuss this with you is our Terms of Service team. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team if you believe a ban was added by mistake. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's no use, I've already complained twice. He thought they were doing the right thing and they weren't even looking into my IP address

Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)