My account was disabled for nothing

by Zayberry33

Original Post

My account was disabled for nothing

★★★ Newbie

Yeah i got Banned and i spent too much money in this game. Meanwhile, EA taking all money and banning people from their Account. What a good tactics Ban people because they having a bad day and someone toxic player dont like it and report you immediately. What you guys dont have a bad day just mute someone who is toxic or something. i was playing this game end of SEASON 1 and spent too much money. GIVE MY ACCOUNT OR GIVE MY MONEY BACK!!!! What a Joke BIG COMPANY LIKE EA dont respect all customers i think. In my opinion, another customer report another one, and in the middle EA dont give a * about reported customer meanwhile reported customer spent to much money in this game, EA dont care yeah they BAN customer who payed them and that payment they used for their Workers. and they dont give a * yeah we didnt tell u spent money. I know because i liked the game and i payed so now im getting this response. They banned me who payed real money to EA and they tell me Customer rules and care by the way Im also customer and payed you now im banned by another customer which dont payed money like I'm. GIVE MY MONEY BACK because I'm not getting any customer service or customer care

Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)

Re: My account was disabled for nothing

★ Pro
@Zayberry33
i suggest to go here and check your "My Ban History".
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=ea-desktop&platform=pc&category=manage-my-account&issue=b...
After this click the + next to email and make your unban appeal.

The process to contact the ToS team can be found here:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing happen to me I have filed over over 6 complaints and all they give is copy and paste answers just like the image below. Very unsatisfactory customer service and TOS team

Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

Account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

If you've already contacted the Terms of Service team, and they have determined that the ban cannot be overturned, then I'm afraid the account will stay banned. 

Since this isn't something we're able to help with directly here on Answers HQ I am going to lock this thread. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)