My account was banned for no reason. And I can't get help from EA

by greenskyy69

Original Post

My account was banned for no reason. And I can't get help from EA

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My account was banned from playing any form of online modes in apex. I have never hacked ever and when I sent an email to EA through their help page, I only get automated responses that have nothing to do with my ban and does not help nor inform me on what I should be doing to get it back. I'm really confused. I have sent them 2 emails and both the responses i received was the same. Please help.

Message 1 of 5 (255 Views)

Re: My account was banned for no reason. And I can't get help from EA

Community Manager

@greenskyy69 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (219 Views)

★ Novice

I have been following the steps of every article i can find. Still you guys just send me the same recovery email and in the end it does nothing for me and my account.

Message 3 of 5 (206 Views)

Champion
@greenskyy69 Keep in mind that they answer after a wile, mostly between 3 to 5 days but can take up to 2 weeks if they investigate your ban.
We here in the forum can't help you with a ban related issue in any way more then tell you to contact them and wait.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (197 Views)

★ Novice

does me not being able to login to my account count as them investigating it?

Message 5 of 5 (191 Views)