My account is disabled (I think this is a misunderstanding)

by radicalsparkz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account is disabled (I think this is a misunderstanding)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello. I haven't played this game In over a week. I wanted to download Season 7, but I couldn't login because it said invalid credentials. Then after resetting my password. It said my account was disabled because of a chargeback.

I already sent a ticket of complaint.

I was so shocked. I don't know what to do. Maybe an old card was in the System. I never authorized any chargeback. I don't even know what bank to go to. I have a new card, I can pay whatever amount there is. But I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for any chargeback.

I spent a lot of money on the lootboxes on this game. I feel so sad because I now lost entire skins I had to pay money for.

My username is [Removed ID] on the game. Please any reply will do.

Message 1 of 3 (245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account is disabled (I think this is a misunderstanding)

Community Manager

Hey @radicalsparkz 

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. You would want to submit a ticket with our Terms Of Service team in order for them to investigate this, please keep in mind they try to reach out after 72 hrs but may take longer.  

Regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (197 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @radicalsparkz 

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. You would want to submit a ticket with our Terms Of Service team in order for them to investigate this, please keep in mind they try to reach out after 72 hrs but may take longer.  

Regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for responding. I already submitted a Ticket on Friday Night

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)