My account is 'Invalid'

by snizzle8

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 5 invalid account notification

Community Manager

Hey @tjscanny

When you've got the chance can you try resetting the password for your EA Account to see if you're able to log in after that? I've seen cases in the past where that can help with the "invalid account" message. 

For more information on how to reset it check out the EA Help website. If you still can't log in after changing the password please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more information on how to contact them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 81 of 125 (901 Views)

Re: This account is invalid.

★★★ Newbie

As others have stated I had to reset my EA accounts password.

Message 82 of 125 (4,645 Views)

My account is 'Invalid'

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Login menu and game menu.
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Europe server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01/07/2020
Summarize your bug The game will not login like it used to because apparently my EA account is 'invalid.' I have no idea how this could've happened as I have not messed with my battlefield or EA account in a long time. Please help me!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know.
What happens when the bug occurs? A tab comes up on my screen saying "Your EA account is invalid"
What should be happening instead? I should login normally like i used to and be able to play the game.

I don't know what is going on my account is apparently 'invalid' and i haven't messed with my battlefield ore my account in a long time. I used to be able to play with my friend and everything  but now I cant. Fix it, please!

Message 83 of 125 (1,129 Views)

Re: My account is 'Invalid'

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@snizzle8Hi, you can try this: you need to go to profile.ea.com, log in with you information (same as orgin). once in check to see if your persona is selected for you PSN account, If nothing is selected then select the one for you system. Restart your game and you should be good.
Otherwise: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ Contact an EA agent to assist you.

Edit: thought you was PSN but it's Xbox. Should be the same though. 

Message 84 of 125 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says I have no connected account so I understand that. I know my Xbox details but how do i link my Xbox account with my EA then?

Message 85 of 125 (1,162 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @snizzle8

If you were playing online with that Xbox account in the past it would already be linked up with an EA Account. It sounds like you might have it connected with a different EA Account than the one you just logged into. 

If you know of any other email addresses that might have been used for an EA Account try logging into the site with those to see if you can see if it's connected with your Xbox account. If you find out the EA Account, try resetting the account's password. That can often help with the "invalid account" error that you've been seeing. 

If you are still unable to log in after changing the password, or if you can't recall the login info for any other EA Accounts I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. You can find more info on how to reach them over at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook instead, if you'd prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 86 of 125 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you fix it ? if so how ? my account is doing the same thing 

Message 87 of 125 (4,334 Views)

★ Novice
@Uncensorious Be better if it was fixed. Why should any of us have to keep resetting our password when the game gets a wild hair.
Message 88 of 125 (3,863 Views)

Re: Ineligible Account?

★★★ Newbie

Go to the Ea.com login screen and click “forgot password”. You will be able to reset your EA password and your games will work 💯💯✌🏾

Message 89 of 125 (1,144 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem for battlefield 5 for the Xbox one. I already reset my password witch didn't work. and i was unable to figure out exactly how to contact EA about the issue. All the link really told me is that i cant get help in answers then it had a link to this websites home page.

Message 90 of 125 (2,064 Views)