Re: My account has been suspended

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account has been suspended

★★ Novice

Hello, my account has been suspended without reason.

My ally code is : 636911769

Message 1 of 4 (574 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Apologies, I'm not sure why you were referred to Answers HQ or to Google for a SWGOH ban. You should only be referred from support to the forum to report Bugs and should only be referred to Google support for a ban if your Google account was banned, not your SWGOH account. I'll submit some feedback on that to the team.

I'm sorry @-SWARG-Dragorax, as I said above, we won't have any visibility or insight into your suspension be able to assist you with this on the forum. 

Editing with updated information - I've just double-checked and for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes bans, players can message CG_Leviathan - SWGOH Dev - on the SWGOH forums directly to investigate. If you click this link it will redirect to CG_Leviathan's profile and if you click on "Message" just to the left of the profile image you will be able to start a conversation there.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (553 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @-SWARG-Dragorax, I'm afraid we are not able to look into account suspensions on the forum. If you think the suspension on your account was a mistake, could you follow the steps in this EA Help article

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (561 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello, EA Help asked to me to post here for CM Help, because they can't help with that... Another guy form EA Help told me to ask Google Game help, and Google told me to contact the game developer....

Can you help me please?
Message 3 of 4 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Apologies, I'm not sure why you were referred to Answers HQ or to Google for a SWGOH ban. You should only be referred from support to the forum to report Bugs and should only be referred to Google support for a ban if your Google account was banned, not your SWGOH account. I'll submit some feedback on that to the team.

I'm sorry @-SWARG-Dragorax, as I said above, we won't have any visibility or insight into your suspension be able to assist you with this on the forum. 

Editing with updated information - I've just double-checked and for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes bans, players can message CG_Leviathan - SWGOH Dev - on the SWGOH forums directly to investigate. If you click this link it will redirect to CG_Leviathan's profile and if you click on "Message" just to the left of the profile image you will be able to start a conversation there.  

Message 4 of 4 (554 Views)