Re: My account has been hacked

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account has been hacked

★★★ Newbie

Hi, since a few weeks someone else is connecting into my account and using my resources.

Can anyone help me to kick out this person from my account ?

Message 1 of 4 (755 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Bengiants If you have only used FB as a connected account, someone would need access to your device in order to move your game to another to make changes. 

If no one else should have access to your phone directly then no one else should be on your account, However, you can unlink Facebook as well, we have more information here

If you seem to be having missing items you can also reach out to our support to look into those items further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (618 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Bengiants Depending on your platform Apple or Android I would recommend reaching out to Apple or Google Support for assistance if someone has access to your Mobile account to sign into SWGOH. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your response @EA_Illium.

My SWGOH account is not linked to my Apple account. It's linked to my Facebook account and I already changed the password so I don't know what else to do.

If there was a "close sessions on all devices" button that would be great but it doesn't exists so I have no way to "kick" the person which is using my account.

Message 3 of 4 (646 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Bengiants If you have only used FB as a connected account, someone would need access to your device in order to move your game to another to make changes. 

If no one else should have access to your phone directly then no one else should be on your account, However, you can unlink Facebook as well, we have more information here

If you seem to be having missing items you can also reach out to our support to look into those items further. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (619 Views)