Re: My account got banned for no reason

by iamMonochromish

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account got banned for no reason

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

So i was playing fine with my friends in the evening, later when i logged into the game a notification popped out saying my client account got banned for no reason. i started playing from season 4 and recently bought season 6 battle pass, i havent used any 3rd party tool or hacks in this game. Without any warning or indications they just decided to ban my account for no obvious reason. I would like EA to look into this matter and hopefully unban my account. Here you guys can see my stats (posted image below)

Message 1 of 6 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey @roerage  and @bazooken 

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (827 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

We've been playing when S5 was started, even I know him personally, we grind our level played lot together, we're on same squad, I request to EA to unban his account cause he didn't even do anything......Please make it fast, we want our team mate back soon, Peace!

Message 2 of 6 (846 Views)

Hey @roerage  and @bazooken 

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

Message 3 of 6 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so there is no chances to get back his account ok? Embarrassed

Message 4 of 6 (715 Views)

Hey @roerage 

I've seen plenty of people getting their bans lifted after appealing the ban.
But only the account owner can appeal the ban, Account status is something between him/her and the TOS. Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@roerage and @bazooken You guys can still get your accounts unbanned, it's just that this is not the right place where you should fight for your account to be unbanned, contact EA and I am sure they will be able to help

Go to this website https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 

Message 6 of 6 (600 Views)