My account got ban

by itsJamaci

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account got ban

★★★ Newbie

Hey my apex legend account banned for no reason i was playing for the whole morning to come back to find my account ban!

Message 1 of 12 (847 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account got ban

Community Manager

Hey there, 

Account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

Please get in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They'll need to make the call on if the ban can be lifted. You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (826 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

The same happened to me just 15min back, was playing and game threw me out and stating that banned. WTF

Message 2 of 12 (834 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, 

Account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

Please get in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They'll need to make the call on if the ban can be lifted. You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 12 (827 Views)

Banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

I was playing Apex on pc / steam, on the world's edge map with Loba, I fell in Capitol City and in a jump that I made near the lava the game took me to the main screen with an error, as it has happened to me on many occasions, When I wanted to start a new game I got an error, "The client's game account has been banned: Banned". I play Apex since it came out, 542 hours on Steam and many more on Origin, I never used cheats and I hate people who use them and ruin the experience. Please review my case.

Message 4 of 12 (826 Views)

Re: Banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako can you help me?
Message 5 of 12 (821 Views)

My Steam account has been closed by mistake.

★★★ Newbie

My Steam account was closed by mistake. I couldn't enter after one game. I have been playing for a long time and bought a lot of things, but I have never cheated. Please help me

Message 6 of 12 (820 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Kristjansen_SW,

Looks like this may have slipped by just as you were writing your initial post, but as Kent mentioned I'm afraid this is not something we're able to review on the forums. Please check out the link provided and our Terms of Service team can take another look at the account, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 7 of 12 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako ok thans!
Message 8 of 12 (778 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

this is a bug, its all over reddit. try contacting a dev over at twitter

Message 9 of 12 (700 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SennTV

There was an anti-cheat issue that caused a number of accounts to be incorrectly banned. That issue was fixed, and those accounts should be unbanned. 

If anyone is still seeing a message saying their account is banned please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. The EA Help website has more details on how to set up a case with them. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 12 (623 Views)