Re: "Your account does not meet the minimum requirements"

by xxArcadesxx

Original Post

Re: Cannot Play the NFS Trial

★★★ Newbie

Pura jalada, tengo internet, tengo la membresia y aun no puedo visualizar el juego, ya verifiwue todas las configuraciones y nada!

Message 31 of 44 (1,968 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tom, still haven't been able to work out why i get this error, even with your hits and tips.. any more suggestions that might be able to help..?

Message 32 of 44 (1,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My son has bought this game we have tried all the fixes listed on threads but still saying this account meets minimum requirements please contact ea.com please help. Thank u x
Message 33 of 44 (1,669 Views)

★★★ Novice

So how do I change the age restrictions? As a parent or allow an exception? its a car racing game ..and its harder to play than getting onto grand theft auto... WTH! 

Message 34 of 44 (1,639 Views)

Re: My account dosent meet the requirements for need for speed 2015

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Can i ask how you link Origin and EA accounts? with a step by step? I have Xbox one and i cant link the two accounts..

Message 35 of 44 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is still an on going issue, why haven't EA patched this out, its 2018 and still no solid fix...  I'm a parent with my son just turned 12..he had restrictions due to age .. but now meets the age limit and still cant access content in game.. i followed every "solution" to no success. I made him 37.. we have active XBL...if his playing as a 37 yr old he has no restrictions for me to change? I tried linking origin and EA still no success, i removed him from my family still NO success. I think this thread needs to be re-oped and a SOLID FIX needs to be found.. Teeth bared   

Message 36 of 44 (1,656 Views)

★★ Novice

14 02 2108 promlem lıfe goes on 

Message 37 of 44 (1,552 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Any solution on this issue on ps4? Having the same problem..
Message 38 of 44 (1,536 Views)

★★ Novice

Jup, I'm having this problem too on PS4

Message 39 of 44 (1,515 Views)

Re: My account dosent meet the requirements for need for speed 2015

★★★ Newbie
Me too
Message 40 of 44 (1,314 Views)