Re: My TV has gone missing?!

by GrettaInTheSun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My TV has gone missing?!

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I have just finished rearranging my house & then decided to throw a party. I went away for a bit and just went back to notice my tv stand & tv have disappeared?! I cannot find the items in storage & I just went to the living room section, the tv stand said one in storage so I have put it back now but when I go to put my tvs back it said I have 1/5 but not in storage! I tried contacting for help but the site says the contact form is not currently working.Can anyone give me some tips or tricks? I don’t want to spend $22000 to get another TV!

Message 1 of 7 (1,700 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

@miss-moni07 I’m pretty sure your TV is in the bookshelf on the far right of your top picture. 😂

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,675 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@miss-moni07 wrote:

Hi, I have just finished rearranging my house & then decided to throw a party. I went away for a bit and just went back to notice my tv stand & tv have disappeared?! I cannot find the items in storage & I just went to the living room section, the tv stand said one in storage so I have put it back now but when I go to put my tvs back it said I have 1/5 but not in storage! I tried contacting for help but the site says the contact form is not currently working.Can anyone give me some tips or tricks? I don’t want to spend $22000 to get another TV!

@miss-moni07 When I move a lot of items while I rearrange things I run into the same thing. In my experience, you can usually find them where you recently placed them, even temporarily, or underneath something.

For example, my blender will disappear leaving my counter looking empty, but when I try to place something on that counter the whole thing is red and I can’t. If I send the counter back to storage I usually find the missing blender on the floor under it, or it goes back to storage with the counter.

That’s just one idea, but look for things that are “blocked” when your Sims try to interact with them. Usually that’s where two items ended up overlapped. I’ve started putting anything I want to move into storage, instead of moving it to a temporary place while I rearrange, and that’s helped prevent things from “drifting”. 

Message 2 of 7 (1,676 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@miss-moni07 I’m pretty sure your TV is in the bookshelf on the far right of your top picture. 😂

Message 3 of 7 (1,676 Views)

@GrettaInTheSun wrote:

Hahahaha how did it get there? Is that the TV you've been looking for @miss-moni07?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (1,662 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hahaha! No that’s the Consumer computer I think? So I had bought a second tv stand and put it back into storage and the next morning I put the stand where it was meant to be and my tv had magically appeared in my storage! 😊 This was after I had contact EA so not sure if they fixed it or whether it was some sort of glitch that fixed itself 😊

Message 5 of 7 (1,649 Views)

★★★★ Novice

😂😂😂 I just re-read your comment & I see it now! It was in the bookshelf! Haha

Message 6 of 7 (1,640 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@miss-moni07 Haha. So glad you found it! 😂

Message 7 of 7 (1,624 Views)