Re: My Sim Isn't Retiring? - Sims Mobile

by HatsuneLotus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Sim Isn't Retiring? - Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Novice

One of my Sims isn't retiring and I'm not sure if this is normal. I'm on Level 18. She has very recently completed all traits. The highest completed stories she has is her career and romance story which is 61% completed. I heard it just takes time but it came a little quicker last time. How long does it normally take until the retirement option pops up? Is there anything I must complete?

Message 1 of 8 (6,050 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Sim's Not Retiring...

[ Edited ]
Hero

It just takes some time after getting the fifth star. It's around 10 days before the retirement message pops up. I don't remember either the exact number of days.
Keep your sim active, with work, hobby and relationships as usual.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (6,017 Views)

All Replies

My Sim's Not Retiring...

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My sim has just recently gotten all 5 traits, but I'm not getting the retirement option for her. I have retired two sims before, but did not pay attention on how long it takes, because at the time I did not realize that it comes around the time you get your 5th. Is there anything I have to do that I don't know about? My sim is married, has a child, and is 61% complete on her career story. I guess I'm basically asking how long retirement takes to pop up. An answer right away would be nice. Thanks Standard smile 

Message 2 of 8 (6,037 Views)

Re: My Sim's Not Retiring...

[ Edited ]
Hero

It just takes some time after getting the fifth star. It's around 10 days before the retirement message pops up. I don't remember either the exact number of days.
Keep your sim active, with work, hobby and relationships as usual.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 8 (6,018 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

You need to keep your sims busy with work, hobby, relationships, as normal. Keep playing and the retirement option will sooner or later pop up :-) 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 8 (6,030 Views)

★★★ Guide

You don’t need to complete anything for the retirement option to pop up. It will take some time, maybe after a week, to appear but I think it could depend on how active you play the game.

Message 5 of 8 (6,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@PeacefulLllama  I see you have posted the same question twice Standard smile

@Phantomlover1717 can you merge these two threads?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/My-Sim-s-Not-Retiring/td-p/7400869 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 8 (6,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I’ve had my Sims this being my third generation for a few weeks now and I declined a retirement option for one of my Sims. A now it hasn’t shown up. Any advice?

Message 7 of 8 (3,713 Views)

Hero

@leahbailey01 wrote:

Hi! I’ve had my Sims this being my third generation for a few weeks now and I declined a retirement option for one of my Sims. A now it hasn’t shown up. Any advice?

Open their traits panel. The retirement option should be there.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 8 of 8 (3,695 Views)