Re: My 122 cars have disappeared from my garage in NFS Heat

by NvMeJ

Original Post

Re: My Progress Isnt Being Saved (pc)

★★ Apprentice

Switched off cloud saves in Origin, and removed the HDR line from the settings file and now it saves correctly. Had to do both things.

Message 41 of 47 (634 Views)

★★ Novice

did it make you start from level 1 or did all you previous states?

Message 42 of 47 (623 Views)

★★ Novice

did all your previous stats come back?

Message 43 of 47 (622 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No I had to start over. Luckily I hadn't made it past the first couple events after customizing your car. But I tested it multiple times to make sure it's sticking now. Do you know how to do the HDR fix? It's basically in the My Documents folder, open your saved settings profile and look for "HDR" and change it from 1 to 0. Also turn off cloud saves (that's what I did, not sure if required). Then start a new game and hopefully it will work for you.

Message 44 of 47 (594 Views)

★★ Novice

My game was able to save all the way up to level 50 now I have 50 rep levels but a starter car with no upgrades available. I love that i spent 33 hours in this game and just lost everything. Cone on EA give me my hours and hours of progress back.

I had the error that local files didnt match online and that I couldnt play online until I synced them or something like that.

Message 45 of 47 (513 Views)

Re: My 122 cars have disappeared from my garage in NFS Heat

★★★ Newbie
@xgods_glftx nearly a year later...nothing. Progress is not savable, thus the game is not playable or enjoyable.
Message 46 of 47 (336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you Fix it? I'm new to this game and it wont let me save my progress, i started over again and again. This is not fun at all since this game is not cheap and it expensive in my country. This kind of thing should not happen, for the ransomeware thing got nothing to do with this since i've done everything but still, my savegame are not being saved. WASTE MY TIME ON THIS GAME AND MONEY I NEED TO MAKE A COMPLAINT ON SUPPORT BUT THE SUPPORT IS TRASH, THE WAITING TIME IS TOO LONG AND IDK ABOUT EA, THEY SEEMS DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THEIR * * GAME. HOPE * EA READ THIS I WANT MY SAVE FILE OR YOU GAVE A REFUND TO ME. I DONT CARE WHO THE * THIS ELECTRONICS ARTS, PLEASE GAVE BACK MY SAVE. * * DEVELOPER. I RESTARTED MY GAME 5 TIMES IN A ROW AND PLAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN JUST TO * RESTART THE GAME ALL OVER AGAIN * YOU EA. BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD EXPLANATIONS OR GIVE A REFUND.

Message 47 of 47 (315 Views)