My Need for Speed Payback is Unplayable (Xbox One)

by everlastingsaga

Original Post

Re: My Need for Speed Payback is Unplayable (Xbox One)

★★★ Newbie

I Agree,

I have a very good Connection.

This Game is NOT WORKING.

How do we get our money BACK?

Message 11 of 28 (1,973 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
To be I’m still not understanding how a company this big is not aware of what’s going on with a game that they produced the game is not allowing me to play the game as soon as the game starts it shoots me right back to the dashboard you guys had numerous opportunities to fix this this is going on way too long again just doesn’t work if you’re going to produce again make sure it works before you release it I’m frustrated because the fact that he is not doing anything at all you’re good at taking our money but you’re not good at fixing a game that’s been broken so to me this is a bad experience what’s the point of me buying any game from you guys if there’s going to be a risk of a game not working 80 bucks for a game and no results game is been out more than a month and you tell me that you guys still has not come out with a response or able to fix anything come on guys you guys EA figure something out
Message 12 of 28 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Novice
10-12-2017 I have the same problem i can't play the game at all, i get in singleplayer and then i get or lag or it just freezes
Message 13 of 28 (1,929 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@tsyimpact 

Have you tried to start the game when your Xbox is in offline mode? Because that fixed the freezing for me

Message 14 of 28 (1,909 Views)

★★★ Novice

@WestEnd545 Yes the offline mode worked for me to, i played for like an hour and then i did go online and there was no problem at all. But they need to fix this quick!!

Message 15 of 28 (1,897 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@T5Y_Impact 

Totally agree, I think I'm going to create a detailed topic about this issue soon, if EA do not adress this issue in the next few days.

Message 16 of 28 (1,891 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey @WestEnd545 i talked to someone from EA from my own country on this forum and he said that Need For Speed Payback was fine ! they said its not there game that is causing this problem. I said to him that a lot of people have this problem and that after like 5 weeks there is still no Update/Patch. He would look for more people with this problem but i am done with Need For Speed so i asked Xbox Support for a Refund and i got it. This is my last Need For Speed... What a shame..

Message 17 of 28 (1,853 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It does not work for me in offline mode Frown
Message 18 of 28 (1,782 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Boi
Message 19 of 28 (1,781 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
So i go in to my game on Xbox One S and then the car sounds come then they just dissapear! And when it starts loading it loads full on the meter but then is just freezes and the game does not lunch !
Message 20 of 28 (1,777 Views)