My NBA Live 19 don't work any sound! How can I fix?

by LeoLKG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My NBA Live 19 don't work any sound! How can I fix?

★★★ Newbie

My NBA Live 19 don't work any sound. No music, no effects. Mute. Play in total mute. I already have installed more than one time. How fix this? Thank's.

Message 1 of 2 (1,602 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My NBA Live 19 don't work any sound! How can I fix?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Could be your TV settings. Do you get sound on console and what console are you talking about? Try to see if you get sound on other games and double check your settings for sound in your TV. Sometimes it could be like a simple sound setting like night mode or maybe it could be a damaged hdmi cable. Try a simple sound setting like stereo instead of surround. If you have a sound system like a receiver or sound bar can you get sound off of that? Try to rule the core issue by trail and error. Start simple and maybe try console on another tv with different cables. Maybe it has nothing to do with game but with your gear. Also do a rebuild data base for HD in safe mode if you have a ps4.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,578 Views)

All Replies

Re: My NBA Live 19 don't work any sound! How can I fix?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Could be your TV settings. Do you get sound on console and what console are you talking about? Try to see if you get sound on other games and double check your settings for sound in your TV. Sometimes it could be like a simple sound setting like night mode or maybe it could be a damaged hdmi cable. Try a simple sound setting like stereo instead of surround. If you have a sound system like a receiver or sound bar can you get sound off of that? Try to rule the core issue by trail and error. Start simple and maybe try console on another tv with different cables. Maybe it has nothing to do with game but with your gear. Also do a rebuild data base for HD in safe mode if you have a ps4.

Message 2 of 2 (1,579 Views)