Re: My Main Account got stuck in (code:net) Bug

by Twisted-Wade

Original Post

★★★ Novice

This issue happens at some ramdom EA accounts ... We all have tried another EA accounts and they all worked fine except the main one. So obviously it is not PC's or router's fault. This happened at the last patch before Season 10. 

So please instead of making it client related when it is not, do something about it. 

It had been weeks already. 

Message 21 of 34 (560 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_David wrote:

Thanks @Hammercranc, that part should be in the PC troubleshooting steps already, but if anyone can double check to see if it has any impact that'd be appreaciated. 

Also do you have the specific Steam forum thread still saved? If so, can you post it here or DM it to me. 

Yes, as @EA_David said that part is already in connection guide of EA.

@Hammercranc I even tried that 'ipconfig stuff' at different specific times (before clicking ready at lobby or at infinite loop on connecting screen, etc...) but it did not help. While fluently playing on alt accounts, seems like these customer-sided solution suggestions have no point...

Message 22 of 34 (540 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi All, I also have this problem, everything fine on a different account but my main account always fails.

@EA_David It seems like a while back, you did do something similar to rectify this issue for "blocked accounts" can we ask for the same process this time?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Code-Net-info-gathering/td-p/10165227/highlight/false

I've been locked out since the start of the season, quite a while now...

System: PC

Username: SensibleAndy

Thanks, Andrew

Message 23 of 34 (493 Views)

★ Guide

@SensibleAndy wrote:

Hi All, I also have this problem, everything fine on a different account but my main account always fails.

@EA_David It seems like a while back, you did do something similar to rectify this issue for "blocked accounts" can we ask for the same process this time?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Code-Net-info-gathering/td-p/10165227/highlight/false

Username: SensibleAndy

Thanks, Andrew

Yes. This is the exact topic URL I quoted #1 message of this topic. @EA_David can you please detect blocked accounts with a google form or smth & unlock them / fix their bugs again? Please...

Username: MMD_TwistedWade

Thanks, O.Sergen

Message 24 of 34 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi All, I also have this problem, everything fine on a different account but my main account always fails.Getting code net after 1 game played .

Message 25 of 34 (455 Views)

★★ Novice
Username:LG_ScooBDD
System:PC(Steam)
Message 26 of 34 (454 Views)

★ Guide

Folks I found a fix it works with zero failure for myself. You can give it a try,

please feedback: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/TEMP-SOLUTION-FOR-CODE-NET-BUGGED-ACCOUNTS/m-p/10712690

Message 27 of 34 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Novice

It works perfectly, thanks alot for sharing the solution. 

Except sometimes when origin refuses to go back online no matter what. Otherwise it is more than beautiful.

I hope they find permanent solution for this issue. 

Message 28 of 34 (355 Views)

★ Guide
@SaveSheikhJarrah thanks for the feedback, can you share this feedback on your comment which will be posted in that solution topic? So maybe devs take that topic more serious and investigate the source of problem
Message 29 of 34 (318 Views)

★ Apprentice

It hasn't been fixed this patch unfortunately :C

Message 30 of 34 (308 Views)