Re: My Lantecy is to high to play BF5, any other online game works fine!

by xOnslaught

Original Post

My Lantecy is to high to play BF5, any other online game works fine!

★★★ Newbie

Hey, i just got BF5 for two days ago, i got on and started to play Team Deatchmatch. In the second i got in and started playing, my lantecy just got up to 500 and i couldt play like that. I really like the new Battlefield after playing some warstories, but online is unplayeble. I have tried everything to fix it, restarted my router, cleared my router history cache, redownloaded the game two times. 

Im really mad about this and nothing works, i have tried to chat with the EA support team and they dident really help me, they only said it was my internet there was bad, but in any other game (CSGO, Apex, Fortnite) there is no problems with my latency/ping. I dont know if its a bug or if its a common problem. 

Please help!!!

Message 1 of 5 (504 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since the last patch my PS4 pro is constantly lagging, so

much so that it’s virtually impossible to fly planes

Message 2 of 5 (487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep same issue the game does work for a bit without issues sometimes but recently getting heavy packet loss with BFV im going to try BF1 for the fun it and see what happens there.

Message 3 of 5 (479 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried BF1 although i got higher latency had 0 packet loss. BFV is indicated high packet loss im thinking its the servers i never had issues tell now.

Message 4 of 5 (472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Confirmed its the servers well not all of them. Joined a few servers with the same ping some were indicating high packet loss and my ping kept getting higher and higher. I then left that server and joined another server (with same ping) no packet loss and steady consistent ping. It was steady for hours no issues at all. I repeated this 8 times joining servers of the same location and ping 5/8 worked other 3 servers had serious problems right from the start.

Message 5 of 5 (452 Views)