Re: My Game Reset

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Game Reset

★★★ Newbie

My lvl45 game is gone, last saturday night (september 19, 2020) I observe that I was kick out of the game few times so I decided to uninstall my game and reinstall it again. I only save my game in facebook. At first install I see my lvl45game but then again I only see my sims head no body so I uninstall it again the secondtime without finishing fully upload sync to my game and this time I was asking which one Im gonna retrieve lvl1 or recent lvl1. The only thing  I have was my friend code. I never bothered to save my players i.d cause I thought my sims mobile game is okay😭🤧 but this one really upset me. i thought its like simsfreeplay whenever theres a problem in game install and uninstall it cause I have save it in facebook. I almost purcchased five packs😭🤧 recently. Please help I dunno what to do. I want my game back😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Message 1 of 9 (1,517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello @LOv3M4ri3 

I would recommend reaching out to EA Live Support for assistance with looking into your account and recovering it, you can reach out EA Support at EA HELP.

If you would like you can also reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook.

-EA_Illium

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,462 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @LOv3M4ri3 

I would recommend reaching out to EA Live Support for assistance with looking into your account and recovering it, you can reach out EA Support at EA HELP.

If you would like you can also reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook.

-EA_Illium

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (1,463 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@LOv3M4ri3 Hello r u back your game my same problem plz tell me if u back this game and how to u get back game
Message 3 of 9 (1,202 Views)

Hero

@9ab9zjw1lp9j 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 9 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same huhuhuhu. I can't recover my account 😭 After reinstalling it again, I click my game (level 20+) and then it start again in level 1 huhuhuhu. I want my level back. Pleaseee help me

Message 5 of 9 (1,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LOv3M4ri3 me too huhuhuhu I can't recover my account. I start again in level 1. Please help me. I want my old level back. 😭😭😭
Message 6 of 9 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Huhu samee. I’ve uninstalled the app a year ago because of my insufficient storage. Then when I installed it again, I was very disappointed because all my efforts were wasted. Instead of continuing my level 43 (40 or something), I was brought back to level 3! I dont know why but my body was missing, my house is not furnished (even though i have a lot of stuffs!), and many more! Although i can still see that I have completed some of the careers and some relationships, but when I try to go to the relationship or to the workplace (which is located at the Waterpark) I CANT! EA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ACCOUNT!? I am confident that my account will be saved because I’ve linked it to my GameCenter account. But wow EA just did all that like I didnt even play. 

Message 7 of 9 (791 Views)

Hero

@cneisa 

@deyslustre 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. Make sure to provide your Player ID when explaining your problem, will make things faster!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 8 of 9 (784 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks @SalixCat.

For any player experiencing this, please follow the guidance in this thread and reach out to our support with using the steps shared above specifically.

I'll lock this thread here in the meantime. Thank you.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 9 of 9 (754 Views)